February 23, 2011 at 4:25 am | Arduino | No comment
One of the conveniences that exist on the Arduino is a serial communication function that has been bundled in the Arduino software. With the serial function, then the Arduino can communicate two ways with PC using a program created with Visual Basic 6.
- Digital Input Signal from Push Button
- Analog Digital Input Signal from LDR
- Digital Output Signal at LED (on-off)
- Analog Outpuy Signal at LED (brightness).
- Digital Input Data showing by Command Button Object
- Analog Input Data showing by Slider Object
- Digital Output Data showing by Shape Object
- Analog Output Data showing by Picture Box Object
- Connect Arduino to the computer through a USB port.
- Check the COM channel used (open Device Manager to find out).
- Arrange a series of Input Output Arduino using buttons, LDR and 2 pieces LEDs, where the key to connect with feet D2, A0 LDR connect with your legs, and first and second LEDs in succession to connect with feet D9 and D10.
- Perform programming on the Arduino, then Compile and upload the program.
- Perform Visual Basic, run the program and complete.
Arduino Source Code:
- 1 Form
- 1 Mscomm (diperoleh dari Project / Components / Controls / Microsoft Comm Control 6.0)
- 1 Shape
- 3 Label
- 1 Picture Box
- 1 Slider (diperoleh dari Project / Components / Controls / Microsoft Windows Common Controls 6.0)
- 2 Option Button
- 1 Command Button